Dear Arizona Foot and Ankle Medical Center Podiatry Patients, Families, and Friends:
News of the Novel 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused great concern. Here at our Podiatry Clinic, we consider your health and safety a top priority. As of now, we will provide our services as normal with the following considerations:
- If you are experiencing or have experienced within the last two weeks a cough, runny nose, or difficulty breathing, please call in to reschedule your appointment (last minute cancellation fees will not apply in these situations)
- If you or anyone in your family has traveled outside of the US and/or cruised in the last two weeks and/or been around someone possibly infected with the virus, please reschedule your appointment.
- We are requesting only the patient enter the office and encourage the parent/family member/friend(s) to stay in the car (this does NOT apply to minors)
- Please use the hand sanitizer at our front desks upon your arrival and again upon leaving
- The magazines will not be available to limit contact on shared surfaces.
- Our Physicians and Medical Assistants will sadly no longer shake your hand when introducing themselves but will ALWAYS deliver exceptional care with a smile.
- We are encouraging our team members to stay home and self quarantine if they are sick.
- We are continuing our strict protocol to sanitize all surfaces and equipment in our office.
- Should you arrive to our office and begin to cough or sneeze we will kindly ask that you place a mask over your nose and mouth and wear gloves-- understand that we may also reschedule your appointment
- We kindly ask that all reps limit their visits to our office at this time and consider calling the office with questions/concerns/product information
- We ask that all sales reps call our office to reschedule presentations at this time.
- Finally, we kindly ask that patients/visitors to our office not ask to take home gloves, masks, or hand sanitizer as we need to conserve these for our dedicated medical team especially in light of the recent shortagesWe will continue to follow the recommendations from the CDC, state and local officials regarding COVID-19. We will also continue to follow the recommendations of our affiliated hospitals and surgical centers in regards to elective surgeries. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
We ask that each and everyone of you stay safe.